- Restore access and habitat of all potential kokanee streams in Lake Sammamish/Washington.
- Restore Lake Sammamish's water quality and habitat to levels necessary to support a sustainable kokanee population; remove Lake Sammamish and its tributaries bodies through restoration from Ecology’s 303(d) list (dissolved oxygen, water temperature, turbidity, discharge, and dissolved metals).
- Expand kokanee restoration efforts to Lake Washington tributaries.
- Expand Citizen Science Opportunities
- Return Lake Sammamish Kokanee to a sustainable fishable level.
Measurable Results – 5-Year Targets
- Collaborate with partners to implement 5 priority restoration projects identified in the Blueprint.
- Address stormwater impacts to Lake Sammamish kokanee by spearheading a stormwater management plan specifically targeting protection of fish species: “Kokanee‐Safe” stormwater plan.
- 50% average increase of adult native kokanee returning to tributaries of Lake Sammamish.
- Increase in available stream habitat for native kokanee (spawning and rearing) by 3.5 miles.
- Progress tracked via the Kokanee Dashboard